Education can be inspiring, engaging and entertaining. At the Glasshouse we strive to provide unique educational experiences that may help transform your students’ learning journey, fire their imagination and provide new ways to interact and reflect on the world around them.
In 2018 your students will have the opportunity to engage directly with some of Australia’ leading performing and visual arts companies through performances, workshops and tours.
With a dazzling array of events for students from Kindergarten to Year 12 – we look forward to you and your students coming on a unique and valuable learning journey like no other in 2018.
EDUCATION BOOKING CONDITIONS
Education terms of payment, cancellation and changes
1. All bookings made with the Glasshouse Education Program are subject to these Education Booking Conditions and the Glasshouse Ticketing Terms and Conditions (available online)
2. If a booking is made on behalf of a school or organisation, then that entity and the person nominated as the representative must ensure payments are delivered by due dates on specific invoices.
3. An email confirmation will be issued upon making a reservation.
4. Final ticket numbers must be confirmed to the Glasshouse no later than eight (8) weeks prior to the event.
5. All bookings must be paid in full four (4) weeks prior to the event, or the Glasshouse reserves the right to cancel the booking. Note: final numbers must be paid for regardless of attendance on the day.
6. Any bookings made within eight (8) weeks of the event are considered final and full payment is required within four (4) weeks.
7. In the event that the school or organisation wishes to cancel an education booking, written notification from the responsible representative is to be provided no later than eight (8) weeks prior to the performance.
8. The Glasshouse has the right to refuse entry to schools and individuals who do not have a confirmed booking.
9. The Glasshouse must be notified of any accessible requirements prior to the event date.
10. Tickets are subject to the Live Performance of Australia Code of Practice http://www.liveperformance.com.au