Monday - Friday: 9am to 5.30pm
Weekends and Public Holidays: 9am to 4pm
The Glasshouse is closed on Christmas Day.
The Box Office online ticketing service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Glasshouse Theatre Seating Map
External Ticketing Services
The Glasshouse can manage ticket sales for just about any event in any location, from rock concerts, to kids’ events, birthday parties or even charity events. The Glasshouse can provide an easy and professional solution to your ticketing needs.
With professional and friendly staff who are experienced in ticketing for an extensive range of events, you can be confident that your event sales will run smoothly.
Box Office Services
- Handling of event enquiries
- Open 7 days for counter/phone bookings
- 24/7 online ticketing
- Secure handling of ticket income
- Marketing opportunities
- Convenient CBD location
- Ticket sales reports
- Printed tickets with flexible design options
- Management of cancelled/changed events
- Funds returned within ten working days
- Competitive pricing, no up-front or set-up costs
- Variety of payment options available
- Allocation of VIP/complimentary tickets
Prices: External Ticketing Charges
Prices for fully serviced ticketing starts from $1.50 per ticket (dependent on ticket price). If you want to manage your own sales but still need tickets, for a small fee we can print your event tickets for you and you can manage the rest. Call us to discuss how we can assist in making your event a success (02) 6581 8888.
*Transaction fees are applicable and paid by the ticket purchaser.
Enquiries: Karly Mejlak, Box Office and Front of House Coordinator, phone 6581 8888.
Phone: (02) 6581 8888
Email: Box Office