Full support is provided by insite audio-visual technicians or your technical and production company of choice. We pride ourselves on our in-house support.
General audiovisual equipment consists of the following:-
D- Cine data and video projection: available in the main theatre and meeting rooms 1 and 2. Additional data projectors may be hired for other breakout spaces or moved from each venue depending on the quantity required. Full patch facilities exist in all areas of the centre.
Each venue is able to be set-up with any combination of the additional following items held onsite:
- Overhead projector / visualiser
- DVD playback
- CD playback
- Lectern and microphone
- Laptops and PC’s
- Radio lapel microphones
- Handheld radio microphones
- Q&A microphone locations within the auditorium
- 240 dimmer channels patchable to over 300 patch locations within the main theatre
- Audio recording facilities to CD
- Lighting tracks throughout with a selection of fixtures for exhibition and trade display areas
- Full complement of broadcast equipment and fixtures onsite. Contact the centre for details
- Complement of chain blocks, truss and rigging equipment for use on-site
The Glasshouse has a full complement of trestle and café tables, chairs, linen, cloths and skirts.
Visit our Tools for Event Planning page for all our technical specifications, floor plans, standard rig information.
Adam Zakarauskas, Back of House Co-ordinator