The following conditions of entry apply to all patrons to Glasshouse Arts Conference and Entertainment Centre.
- Management reserves the right to inspect and/or search bags brought into or out of the venue.
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to the Glasshouse Arts Conference and Entertainment Centre will be evicted and may be liable for prosecution.
- Patrons who use offensive, threatening language, cause a disturbance or refuse to comply with requests made by the Glasshouse Arts Conference and Entertainment Centre staff will be evicted.
- Alcohol cannot be brought into or taken from the Glasshouse Arts Conference and Entertainment Centre by patrons.
- Persons caught damaging or vandalising any infrastructure at the Glasshouse Arts Conference and Entertainment Centre will be evicted and be liable for prosecution.
- Smoking on the premises and within 10 metres of any external doorway(s) is not permitted.
- Patrons should note that children must be supervised by a responsible adult or guardian at all times.
- Patrons should note that their movements within the Glasshouse Arts Conference and Entertainment Centre may be subject to monitoring by closed circuit television.
- Patrons consent to the recording of their image or likeness including audio and visual.
- Patrons bringing personal items into the Glasshouse Arts Conference and Entertainment Centre do so at their own risk and the Glasshouse will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of personal property. A lost property register is maintained by management.
- Patrons are admitted at their own risk.
- Any unauthorised commercial activity including ticket selling, soliciting, customer surveying, or attaching advertisements to any surface is not permitted.
- Any unauthorised capturing of images for commercial use or broadcast in any format is not permitted.
Refusal of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly;
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons;
- Refuse entry to patrons who attempt to bring any restricted or prohibited items into the Glasshouse Arts Conference and Entertainment Centre.
Patrons are not permitted to bring the following items into the Glasshouse Arts Conference and Entertainment Centre:-
- Alcoholic beverages, illicit drugs, glass or breakable containers;
- Flares, fireworks, laser pointers, knives, dangerous weapons or any device that has the potential to cause injury or public nuisance;
- Whistles or air horns;
- Spray cans or compressed air canisters;
- All animals except guiding or hearing animals;
- Skateboards, scooters, roller blades, tricycles or bicycles;
- Recording Devices (for commercial purposes);
- Flags over 1m x 1m in size;
- Any items or goods for sale unless expressly authorised by Glasshouse Management in writing;
- Any large article that cannot be placed under a seat.
No Smoking Policy
For the comfort of patrons within the Glasshouse Arts Conference and Entertainment Centre, a non-smoking policy is in place for all areas. Patrons may smoke in the dedicated areas around the forecourt and away from the main pedestrian thoroughfares. Bins are provided on the forecourt level to extinguish cigarettes.
Place of Public Entertainment Information
Maximum number of persons permitted on Premises: 804
Local Government Authority: Port Macquarie-Hastings Council, Cnr Lord and Burrawan Sts, Port Macquarie NSW.
Telephone: (02) 6581 8111
Building owner: Port Macquarie-Hastings Council.