New legislation effective Monday 11 October - Tuesday 30 November 2021 (as far as we know) requires the Glasshouse to ensure all patrons and visitors comply with the following:
- Check in using a QR code or with the COVID Marshal
- Wear a mask
- Provide proof of double vaccination*
*There are several options to access and share proof of COVID-19 vaccination, please do this in advance of your visit:
- Your COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate can be accessed through the Medicare Express Plus mobile app or Medicare online account through myGov. The digital certificate can also be added to a smartphone wallet or similar. Visit Services Australia for instructions.
- A printed version of your COVID-19 vaccination certificate or immunisation history statement (available through myGov).
- Your COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate can also be added to the Service NSW app and shared as part of a QR check-in. Visit nsw.gov.au for details
The above requirements do not include:
- Children under 16 who are un-vaccinated and accompanied by a fully vaccinated member of their household
- Persons who can provide proof of medical exemption
All visitors will be required to show proof of vaccination on arrival at the Glasshouse. If you are a ticket holder for a forthcoming event, please ensure you share this information with the rest of your party. We understand some people may not be able to meet all of the above conditions of entry, so please contact the box office on 02 6581 8888 and we will organise a refund on your tickets.
In this difficult time, we thank you for your cooperation in helping us keep our community safe, and assisting the Glasshouse team to adhere to this new legislation.
For more information or access to our COVID Safety Plans, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 6581 8888.