Our Theatre Foyer and Bar opens one hour before the performance. So why not come early and enjoy a pre-show platter and drinks before the show. Our platters include:
- 2 beverages - beer, wine or soft drink
- 3 cheeses & biscuits - hard, soft and blue cheeses
- A selection of dried fruits.
$35 per platter non-members
$30 per platter Members
BOOK ONLINE or call the Box Office on 6581 8888
- Must be pre-ordered up until 72 hours prior to performance. Platters not available on the night
- Platter purchase only valid on the date of the show purchased for
- Available only for pre-show, one hour prior to the performance, from the Encore Bar.
- Pre Show Platters must be claimed in full.
For selected shows only
Pre-order Interval Drinks
Want a drink at interval but don't want to wait in line?
Beat the crowd by seeing one of our friendly bar staff when you arrive to complete your Encore Pre-Order Form, and pay for your interval drinks. Then at interval, you can simply collect your drink/s and avoid the crowds at the bar.
Plan Ahead - download and complete your order form prior to arriving: Encore pre-order form
Drinks in the Theatre
Didn’t quite finish your drinks pre-show or during interval?
Arrived a little late and want a drink, but don't want to rush?
Don't worry, The Glasshouse allows drinks in the theatre – we just have a couple of special requests.
- Ensure your drink is in a ‘theatre glass’.
For safety reasons, no glass is permitted inside the theatre. All wine is already served in a 'theatre glass' however your beer or soft drink may need to be poured into a suitable glass.
- Please return your 'theatre glass' to the bar or ushers at the doors.
By returning your glass, we can continue to provide this environmentally friendly service. Thank you!