Arrival: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time of the performance. Note: latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
Running Late: Please call the Glasshouse Box Office on (02) 6581 8888 to notify us if you are running late.
Bags: The safety and security of our guests is very important. We request wherever possible teachers and students do not bring school bags with them to performances.
Toilets: The Glasshouse toilets are accessible for use by members of the public. To ensure the safety of children please ensure they are accompanied at all times when using the facilities at the Glasshouse.
In the Theatre: Watching live theatre is a unique experience, unlike watching TV or a movie. Our actors give you a dedicated performance every time and your best behaviour is the greatest way to show your respect and appreciation! To make sure everyone in the audience and on the stage has a good time, we ask you to ensure that your students:
- laugh but don’t chat
- listen and don’t text, tweet or call (turn off their mobile and iPod)
- be on the edge of their seat but not in anyone else’s (or the aisle!)
- take home a great experience but don’t take photographs
- write notes later or they might miss something magical
- bring a hunger for knowledge but don’t bring food or drink into the theatre