Located in the heart of Port Macquarie, the Glasshouse is home to a theatre, regional gallery, studio, Visitor Information Centre, gift shop, conference and meeting facilities and heritage displays.
The Glasshouse is is purpose designed to accommodate conferences of up to 588 delegates in a fully tiered auditorium or over 100 delegates in the Glasshouse Studio, along with ample foyer and breakout spaces over multiple levels, commercial catering facilities and over 600m2 of international standard Gallery space.
Featuring innovative and environmentally sustainable design, the centre provides high quality exhibition, conference and performing arts facilities. The Glasshouse provides the region’s most modern technical and production infrastructure and highest level of patron comfort.
- Glasshouse Theatre - 588 seat tiered, state-of-the-art auditorium, with a full flytower and orchestra pit
- Glasshouse Studio - a black box studio exhibition and performance space
- International standard Regional Gallery space with over 600m2 floor area over 3 levels
- Large foyer spaces able to be used as dedicated tradeshow and exhibition areas
- Commercial catering available
- Full fibre-optic communications and broadcast capabilities with audio-visual support provided in-house
- Heritage & archaeological displays dating from the 1820s
A 'virtual' experience of the Glasshouse .... the online tour.