The Glasshouse offers comprehensive technical support for all event types. We pride ourselves on our dedicated, in-house services with highly qualified lighting, audio and audio-visual technicians and stage mechanists.
Each venue is able to be set-up with a combination of the additional following items held onsite:
- Multiple data projectors including 10,000 lumen laser projector in main auditorium
- DVD and CD playback
- Lectern and microphones (4 units)
- Laptops, iPads and MAC Books
- Chromecast capability in all venues
- Radio Lapel or DPA microphones
- Handheld radio or corded microphones
- Q&A microphone locations within the auditorium
- 240 dimmer channels patchable to over 300 patch locations within the main theatre
- Audio recording facilities to CD
- Lighting tracks throughout with a selection of fixtures for exhibition and trade display areas
- Moving LED Lighting System
- Fully Automated fly-line system
- Music stands (short & tall) and orchestral chairs
- Mega deck / staging with skirts - 187mm, 300mm, 600mm or 900mm heights
- Cyclorama, Large Screen and Tarkett Dance floors
- Full complement of broadcast equipment and fixtures onsite
- Complement of chain blocks, truss and rigging equipment for use on-site
- Arcus hanging system, plinths (black) and easles (subject to availability)
- Whiteboards, flipcharts and dedicated wi-fi
The Glasshouse has a full complement of trestle and café tables, high-top bar tables, chairs, linen, cloths and skirts.
Visit our Tools for Event Planning page for all our technical specifications, floor plans, standard rig information.