The Glasshouse Studio is a black box studio that adjoins the lower foyer. It is an intimate, fully acoustically isolated performance and rehearsal space and is suitable for dance, drama and choral events, as well as exhibitions, meetings, presentations and other activities.
Seating capacity: 114 (download our Venue Capacity Chart for more information)
- 12m x 12m flat floor performance space (when seating is NOT in use)
- Ceiling to floor black curtains - can be extended around all exterior walls
- dance / ballet barres
- Ceiling to floor mirrors on one wall (can be covered by curtains if required)
- Full lighting grid and patch facilities
- 48 channels of dimming and patch
- 16 channel sound system
- Dressing room and backstage areas
- Comfortable seating either flat floor or tiered on raked banks
- Flexible portable stage available for raised stages and catwalks or choir risers
Contact our Venue Sales & Marketing Coordinator on (02) 6581 8888 to discuss your requirements.
Glasshouse Studio - technical specifications
Glasshouse Studio - Seating Plan
A 'virtual' experience of the Glasshouse .... the online tour.